Traditional breakfast with friends. Smoked salamon, baguettes, salads, ham, beer, whine and cognac!
I wish i had a traditional clothing like may of my friends, but its expensive, but I think my suit is not to bad. Its my dads, from the 70`s.
Here are some pictures:
I wish i had a traditional clothing like may of my friends, but its expensive, but I think my suit is not to bad. Its my dads, from the 70`s.
Here are some pictures:
Breakfast at my friends place.
Hans Kjetil, Mari, Mari`s boyfriend and Kari Marte.
Ingvild and Thomas.
Axel and a friend of him.
All of us on the way to the city centre.
Friends, in their nathional clothing.
Axel, Ingvild and I.
My Moms house.
The parade at Bekkestua.
Kids playing music 1.
Kids playing music 2.
Kids playing music 3.
Dressed up cars and stuff.
My friend`s sisters car.
Dressed up cars and stuff.
At my fathers house. He has a appartment all at the top.
Me, my dad Thomas and his wife Unni.
Me, my dad Thomas and his wife Unni.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar